Parade Day Sponsored By:
Special Thanks To:
This community event is possible thanks to the Accommodations and Hospitality Tax Funding awarded by the City of Cayce and City of West Columbia
JOIN US FOR PARADE DAY IN THE CWC!
Saturday, December 10th, 2022
The Greater CWC Chamber and Visitor Programs is thrilled to announce Parade Day in the CWC on Saturday, Dec. 10th beginning at 10:00 am with the Town of South Congaree Christmas Parade, the North Pole at the CWC Chamber, and ending with our finale - the annual Holiday Parade of Lights at 5:30 pm.
Holiday Parade of Lights Route & Information
The Holiday Parade of Lights begins at City of Cayce’s City Hall at 1800 12th Street and goes down 12th Street to Highway 1 in West Columbia, SC.
Hop On, Hop Off the United Community Bank Parade Day Shuttle
and Visit Us at The North Pole!
The Greater CWC Chamber and Visitor Programs Office will act as the “North Pole” and Parade Central from 12:00 to 4:00 pm.
United Community Bank Parade Day Shuttle
The Greater CWC Chamber will host a Parade Day Business Shuttle with Captain Telegram, sponsored by United Community Bank. The shuttle will run from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm leading up to the Holiday Parade of Lights. Hop on and hop off the shuttle that runs every 15-20 minutes.
*All participating businesses will be within a safe walking distance of 1-2 blocks. However, if you need to get off closer to a place of business, please just ask our shuttle driver!
We will accommodate needs as best as we can.
Like and follow our Facebook page at Greater Cayce-West Columbia Chamber & Visitors Program to follow daily Parade Day updates.
For more information, please contact the Chamber Office:
803-794-6504 or by email at email@example.com.
Holiday Business Shuttle Stops
The North Pole
Come Join us at the North Pole!
Located at the Greater CWC Chamber Office
1006 12th St., Cayce
12:00 to 4:00 pm
Sponsored by: Peter Boulware Toyota
2136 Sunset Blvd., West Columbia
Join us at the North Pole for parade central - we will host the live broadcast of the parade from the Chamber Office. Leading up to the Holiday Parade of Lights, we will have a Kids' Corner set up with face painting and family activities, live music from local musician, Chris Reed, and bleachers set up for the families of our first responders.
Several Chamber members will be set up with us! Check out whose joining us below:
- Flowers by Tupelo Events: Christmas Bouquet Bar - mixed flower selections to arrange your own bouquet, staff on site to help create designs. Combinations of $15-35. Supplies for this activity will be limited!
- Martin Marietta: The Cayce Quarry is bringing mining to 12th St. with a fun interactive mining station for kids. Break open your own geode and grab some sweet treats from the folks at Martin Marietta. Located at Kids' Corner.
- Bri L. Designs: Sewing demonstrations and crafts for kids, information on upcoming kids' classes
- Beckett Financial Group: Letters to Santa, Ornament Station, Yard Games & Hot Apple Cider Station with adult refreshments
- Preserve and Co.: Boutique Pop Up & Holiday Shopping
- Brickhouse Gourmet Coffee & Tea Co.: Holiday shopping, drink specials
- Carolina Signs & Designs: at Kids' Corner with an interactive Canvas painting station, sidewalk chalk and family activities
- MOTA Business Academy: Mexican Hot Chocolate Bar, Churro Station and family activities. MOTA will also be set up at their Business Academy located at 633 12th St., Suite G in Cayce for ‘Christmas Around the World’
- Barbara Jane's Boutique: Boutique Pop Up & Holiday Shopping
- Double Tree by Hilton: Famous DoubleTree Cookies
- Palms to Palmettos: Boutique Pop Up, Artwork, & Holiday Shopping
- Symphony of Aromas: Boutique Pop Up & Holiday Shopping
This is just a preview! Stay tuned as we add more participating businesses and vendors.
Stop 2: West Columbia River District
Hop On, Hop Off at the Interactive Art Park
Park and stroll through our Interactive Art Park, 425 Meeting Street, West Columbia, featuring interactive art pieces sculpted and created by local South Carolina artists.
Local shops, businesses and restaurants will be open to participate in Parade Day! Be sure to stop here for lunch, shopping and plenty of parking options.
- Always Original Bakery: 601 Meeting St.
Home of the official "Parade" cookie! This sweet treat sold out last year, so be sure to stop in early! The AOB team will have plenty of Holiday treats to stock up on or enjoy during the Holiday Parade of Lights.
- D's Wings: 415 Meeting St. Open Saturday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. Hop off the shuttle for lunch or come back after the Holiday Parade of Lights for dinner!
- Savage Craft: 430 Center St. Open Saturday 11:30 am to 11:00 pm. Live music all day. Hop off the shuttle for lunch or come back after the Holiday Parade of Lights for dinner!
- Cafe Strudel West Columbia: 300 State St. Open Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Grab breakfast before you begin your holiday shopping! Great stop to hop off the shuttle for lunch as well.
- Old Mill Antique Mall: 310 State St. Open 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. One of the community's largest antique shopping malls. Perfect for holiday gifts and shopping.
- The Warehouse SC: 312 State St. Open 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Holiday shopping discounts, and refreshments.
- State St. Trading Co.: 134 State St. Open 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Holiday discount - 10% off shopping and gifts.
- Pedego Electric Bikes Soda City: 521 Meeting St. Open 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Stop by for bike demonstrations and refreshments.
- Meeting Street Artisan Market: Open 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Shop with the vendors at the located under the pavilion.
Stop 3: The Riverwalk Amphitheater, Stop 4: Parkland Plaza
Take a Stroll at the Riverwalk Amphitheater
Hop off the shuttle and enjoy a walk by the river. The shuttle runs every 15-20 minutes so this a great opportunity to take a break from shopping and enjoy the unusually warm weather we're expecting.
- City of West Columbia: Come by early to check out the parade units put together by the City of West Columbia team including works by the utilities department and public safety. This is a fun opportunity for kids to meet our law enforcement and see their parade units up close before the Holiday Parade of Lights!
- Black Rooster: 201 Meeting St. Open at 5:00 pm. Stop by Black Rooster after the Holiday Parade of Lights for dinner and enjoy the skyline from the rooftop.
This is a great stop for public parking, lunch and to check out a hidden gem in Cayce - Tandy Leather.
- Tandy Leather: 823 State St. Open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Don't miss this stop! Open since 1919, Tandy Leather is a leader in leather. The staff is excited to host visitors to the shop for live leather-making demonstrations, classes and more!
- East Bay Deli: 917 State St. Open 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Stop by and grab lunch or pack up a few meals to enjoy by the riverwalk or during the Holiday Parade of Lights!
Stop 5: Cayce River Arts District
Cayce River Arts District & Art Lot
This stop at the Cayce Art Lot is in the heart of historic Cayce with local cafes, shops and restaurants.
- State of the Art Gallery and Pottery Studio: 2007 State St. Open 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Piecewise Coffee Company: 2001 State St. Open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Henry's of Cayce: 2108 State St. Open 11:00 am to 2:00 am. Perfect stop in Cayce for lunch between rounds of gift shopping and for dinner and drinks after the Holiday Parade of Lights.
*Be sure to find Martin Marietta set up at Kids' Corner at the North Pole! The Cayce Quarry will have a "mining" station for kids, treats, and an opportunity to check out some of their heavy equipment.
Stop 6: Steel Hands
2350 Foreman St., Cayce. Open 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Join our friends at Steel Hands for a day of FREE live music! The Steel Hands team is also excited to announce the release of their Coffee Lager Holiday Variety Pack.
Cayce Historical Museum:
1800 12th St., Cayce. Open 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Join the staff at the Cayce Historical Museum for special operating hours to give visitors an opportunity to hop off the shuttle and visit the museum and park. This shuttle stop is only open until 2 pm to allow for Holiday Parade of Lights staging.